Wednesday, March 26, 2008


EASTER SUNDAY


We had so much fun on Easter weekend- Abe and I took the girls to the San Clemente Easter Egg Hunt. It was a bit chaotic, a bit hilarious and a bit of a disaster. The hunt was at a big park overlooking the ocean and it was a glorious day. We played some games and walked around and discovered that Chloe had an explosion. I decided we could not waste time going to the car because the egg hunt was about to start. Chloe AND I had to suffer, seeing as though she was fastened to my chest in the babypack. They had an area blocked off for the hunt and by "hunt" I mean they had someone fling enormous amounts of candy and eggs around a huge field. We lined up around the roped off area waiting for the man in charge to say go. All the kids were salivating and Abe was coaching Noelle not to bother with the eggs, just go and pick up the full sized packs of candy. They said go and it was nuts. Mothers were pushing young children out of the way to pick up treats for themselves and in three minutes flat the entire field was wiped clean. Noelle held her own and walked away with quite a few full sized packs of candy... and no eggs, just like daddy had told her. Oh the love of FREE CANDY!

We had a very inspirational woman speak in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. Afterwards we had a delicious dinner with Nana and Papa and our own family Easter egg hunt. Noelle was so cute. She was so excited.

5 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

Beautiful Blogging and Pictures, my little cousins are so beautiful!

McLove said...

Hooray for joining the blog world:) So excited:) This story was hilarious:) We miss you guys it has been way too long. Chloe looks so old now she is just adorable. Avery misses her. I love this pic of Noelle.

dani koelliker said...

that story is hilarious! your pics are adorable chloe's getting big! can't wait to see your new house when i come home!
love dani

nicole said...

Welcome to the blogging world, we are so glad that we can get the updates now. Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe your growing little family.

Dianna said...

boob your girls are so cute. Wade is so excited to come and play with noelle. We are coming from the 6th to the 18th I think. I want to hang with you as much as posible. I'll call you when we get thier.