GIGGLE GIGGLE!
Chloe laughed for the first time yesterday! She is the sweetest baby. Chloe is all smiles all the time, and she has been wanting to laugh for a while and yesterday she figured it out. I was tickling Chloe to make her laugh Noelle ran over and said " Doey needs to say UNCLE!" (When Noelle is being tickled she says "Uncle!" so you will stop) It was hilarious! Noelle is a good big sister, she's got Chloe's back!
Chloe laughed for the first time yesterday! She is the sweetest baby. Chloe is all smiles all the time, and she has been wanting to laugh for a while and yesterday she figured it out. I was tickling Chloe to make her laugh Noelle ran over and said " Doey needs to say UNCLE!" (When Noelle is being tickled she says "Uncle!" so you will stop) It was hilarious! Noelle is a good big sister, she's got Chloe's back!
7 comments:
Hey!! I'm so glad to see you found our blog! Your blog is so cute of your family & kids. I'm happy to see that we'll be able to keep in touch now through blogging. I'm completely addicted! :)
I'm so glad I found your blog too! I miss hanging out with you!!! We'll have to get together and go to the beach soon. I love Cloe's laugh...so sweet. i can't wait to have a little girl of my own!
I love this post. Chloe's laugh is adorable:) I want to see her.....
Chloe is adorable and perhaps the most well behaved baby I have ever met!
Magleby!!!!!!!!!!!! so great to hear from you! Things have been so nuts! You girls are gorgeous. They look like a perfect mix of you guys!
Hey! It's Heather Burnett (Haldeman). I was blog hopping and found your cute blog!! Your girls are so sweet and adorable. I will be back checking in on you!
Hi guys, So I'm always getting invites to people's blog, silly me I wasn't quite sure what a blog was. Even Krista and Kreigh have one and I haven't been on yet.
How cute and fun is this. Now I'll go back and open Tawnya's, Krista's etc. now I get what 'bloggin' is :)
I guess that shows my age. Abe, I just saw your birthday pictures- ouch if you're 32 that puts me turning 42. If you stopped getting older maybe I would to.
Love you all!
Post a Comment