Monday, June 16, 2008

AMAZING!




Noelle amazes me every day! Here are some of her latest funniest moments:




I started Noelle a bath and then took Chloe to get her a towel, I came back and she was in the bath with all her clothes on! She looked up at me totally shocked and said " I made a BIG mistake! I got my clothes all wet!"




Noelle says that she remembers when she couldn't talk and she had to use baby sign language!




Abe wrapped Chloe in Noelle's blanket Pinky, and she said " Daddy you made a mistake, you put Pinky on the wrong kid!"




She got confused and called her knuckle a nipple! Quite amuzing when she told us Chloe was sucking on her nipple! ( Dont worry she showed me her wet hand!)




I was in her room sitting on her bed and they have pink curtins that the sun was shining through and she said " Mommy do you have a bad owie on your leg? " I looked and I couldn't see one so I said No and she said " oh it was just the pink sunshine!"




She was listening to music and dancing all around and then a slow song came on and she said " This one is boring, makes me sleepy." ( She also thinks that Nursery at Church is boring and she would rather watch Dora)




2 comments:

Nadia said...

I was cracking up reading all of Noelle's little comments. Brad told me about the "big mistake" in the bathtub, but I think my favorite is the nipple mix up. So cute!!

Burnett Family said...

What a funny little girl! I bet she keeps you laughing.