" Dani got MAWEED to Matthew!" Dani got married on Saturday the 16th of August. It was a beautiful sealing. Dani looked GORGEOUS and Matthew had a hard time keeping back the tears! SO SWEET!!! I woke up at 4:15am to feed Chloe, then Noelle woke up and I had to go to do Dani's make-up at 6:30 am, so I did not get back to sleep. Dani did not seem nervous at all, Shellie was doing her hair and she got less sleep then I did, so we were all a little loopy! I raced home to get the girls ready, Chloe pooped in the bath (for the first time) which ment it took longer than expected, but we made it. The Sealer did a beautiful job and it was perfect! Then it was time for pictures and the PARTY! It was fun and it marked the end of a very very busy but amazing week!Congratulations WE LOVE YOU TWO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment