it seems like such a waste. Abe wants it around too, he says it will excercise my will power and getting rid of it is the easy solution.. (I think he just wants it around because he doesnt feel guilty at all night after night of sugar indulgance)
Ballerinas
TRUNK OR TREAT
(trick or treating out of the trunks of cars in the parking lot of our church the night before Halloween)
HALLOWEEN! (we went around our neighborhood with Tori (pocohantas)and Zach (nemo!!) We had a major melt down and since Noelles costume was mainly face paint...with all the tears we had to paint it three times! And when it was finally done for the last time it smeared all over the place! One of her piggytales is lower than the other due to a mighty hair pull by Chloe, I couldn't get her to stand still to fix it so we left it! Chloe would not get her face painted or wear her chick hat so she walked arould like a yellow fuzz ball and no one knew what she was! All in all it was a pretty funny night!! The girls had a blast with their friend once we made it into the cool night air and people started giving them candy!!
I didn't think I was dressed up but looking back at last year I am dressed in the same sweater my mom wore last year!!
we miss GRANDPA!!!!
Abes costume!









3 comments:
LOVE the photos. The little ballerina ones are sooo cute. That is funny about you and your Mom I saw the picture and figured you went as twins (although Noelle looked a little young).
PS I love Abe's costume!
We missed doing Halloween with your family this year. It truly feels like San Clemente is light years away!!!
Post a Comment