Monday, November 30, 2009

Number 3 is on its way!



I am pregnant! Mommy, Daddy, Noelle, Chloe plus baby makes 5!!!!! We are all really excited and looking forward to July 30, 2010 when this baby will join our no longer little family!!! We will not be finding out what this baby is ahead of time so it will be a surprize whether the girls will get a baby brother or sister!  I knew I was pregnant really early this time so it might even be twins! oh my! I will keep you posted!

6 comments:

McLove said...

Hip hip hooray!

Burnett Family said...

YAY!! That is exciting news! Congrats. Hop you are feeling good!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Yay hooray!! So excited :) Congrats, can't wait to meet him or her or them!!

The Gotzingers said...

Congrats that is so exciting!!

Nadia said...

Wait, so does that mean you are having twins? Did you see the heartbeat??? I cant stand all the waiting!!!!! :)

socal smitties said...

congratulations Merivale!!! way to go!!! we are excited for you!!! either way it will be a way cute baby!