We had a birthday party at our house for Chloe's birthday!!!!! We had a Shamu bounce house and I made Chili and hot dogs (I asked Chloe what she wanted at her party and she said "food" I asked her what kind and she said "hot gogs", I came up with the chili for the adults) Chloe loves Shamu and we went to Seaworld a few days before, she was thrilled with the Shamu whales at the top of her bounce house!
Chloe got embarassed while everyone was singing to her and she started smushing her face all around!
One of Abe friends said " Are you guys really going to serve a bunch of kids chili and then put them in a bounce house? Are you crazy?" hahaha...I didn't think about it like that!
Noelle and Chloe like to dress up and this is how they came out the other day! SO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment