Monday, April 25, 2011

photo shoot...

The girls got new Easter dresses last week and they have put them on every morning since. A couple days ago instead of changing them strait back into play clothes I ushered them outside for a photo shoot.  We don't have any pictures of Noah on the wall, so it is definitely time to replace them. As I said this was an impromptu shoot, but I found a great place in our back yard to set up photos. I had my camera on the wrong setting the whole time and the kids hadn't even had breakfast yet so it was a little chaotic, but I am excited to try again!.....I did get a couple good ones!!! 









Abe~Merivale~Noelle~Chloe~Noah
I am changing my background- and I wanted to keep this pic of Noelle when whe was 2 1/2 years old on the blog!

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Your babies are so cute and so grown up. Its been forever since we saw you last.