| First Pavlova since Nana and Grandpa moved to Australia! Cheers! |
| First real steps! On the beach- how fitting!!! My little beach bum...and speaking of little beach bums... |
| Noah got his first pair of Australian bathers!!! |
| His first job " off duty, LIFESAVER" |
| THE FAIR!! |
| We actually had the best time we have ever had at the Fair! We got there when it opened so it only cost us $4 to get in! |
| Noelle lassoed a bull! GREAT PIC huh!?!!! |
| Chloe did a great job too, but I think she had her eyes closed! yee haw! |
| Everyone was in such a good mood! Not a cranky one in the bunch! |
| Cheap ride! 25 cents and the girls thought it was hilarious! |
| Even though Fair food is Extremely expensive...we had the most delicious German sausage with onions and peppers! SO WORTH IT! |
| "AAAAW" |
| Dippin dots and mom and dad shared a funnel cake YUMMMMM~! |
| The girls really wanted to go on this slide, even Chloe with no hesitation. When they got to the bottom poor Chloe was as white as a ghost and said " I DON'T EVER WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN!" |
| We topped off the day with a trip to our favorite place at our favorite time of day! There is nothing like the beach in late summer after dinner! |
| When we got home we parked out front and I found that our front steps are a great back drop for cute pictures! |
| LOVE THE GARDNER GANG! Ham, Cheese and Pickle! |
3 comments:
I love these pictures!! Your kids are too adorable :)
Merivale, these pictures are amazing, and MY grandchildren are the cutest kids ever! Chloe looks so tall, and Noah is not a baby anymore...Noelle looks more grown-up too. Oh, they are so beautiful, it hurts!
I cant get over how grown up your little kiddies are. Can I even call them little? Brad and Abe have an east coast meeting coming up. You should come and bring the kids. It would be fun to get everyone together. (when I say coming up I mean like months away- but still...)
Post a Comment