Saturday, March 3, 2012

my word, it's been a while....

Noelle got her pretty little ears pierced!
my computer crashed. I got a new one but now my pictures are all scrambled and I have no way of saving them! I'll be back soon though, I promise!




We put on a Christmas recital!

We played in the sprinklers ( in December!)and soaked up some sun before heading to  Utah




and it snowed!

We saw Grandma Gardner...

we went to a natural history museum with friends,

Daddy let us play in the snow in our pjs!
We had a white Christmas in Manti!!!





We left Santa a cookie and the next morning we found it eaten, but we also found a "thank you" note from Noelle that she put out without anyone knowing!








Christmas morning with Grandpa Gardner!

Santa brought our presents all the way to Utah!

We made cookies....

and cakes...

and I made Christmas dinner all by myself!

       
wahoo!       

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

How fun! Tori just got her ears pierced last week! Our girls are getting big!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I think that is the first picture I've ever seen of Grandma Gardner, thanks for sharing these great pictures!!