Sunday, March 3, 2013
Stay tuned for a year in review!!!
I have been gone for almost a year!!! But now I'm happy to say I am back on the wagon. I left my beloved blog in the dust for several reasons. It all started back in San Clemente when my computer crashed, I have had a new computer, but all my pictures are all messed up and out of order. Then before I could get organized, we moved to Northern California, started homeschooling, Halloween, Thanksgiving,went to Australia, Christmas, got my real estate licence back up and running, Birthdays,went to Hawaii, started looking for a house in Santa Cruz, and I got distracted with instagram, ...excuses excuses excuses!
On our recent trip to Hawaii I was sitting with the kids in their Lei making class trying to juggle taking pictures with my good camera and also snap pics with my phone for instagram and It dawned on me. The need to simplify so I can actually enjoy all these memories was clear. I NEED TO PUT AWAY MY CELL PHONE. I really want to trade it in for the old school kind that just makes phone calls, but I think I am going to just exercise some self control instead. ( I really need my budgeting app, some church apps and my alarm app, but the rest are done-zo!!) Ah, a clear phone! I feel free already! I realized that I don't have ANY good pictures from the last year of our lives because I just carry my phone! Mobile phone pictures stink when you download them to your computer. My blog is my journal and I am so sad to not be able to look back on the past year and see all that we have done!! Stay tuned for a massive yet edited YEAR in REVIEW post and then onward and upward from there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment