Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of JULY!!!








We had a miserable/so fun week! The miserable part was Laughlin, Nevada! It is a terrible place, sad but true! The girls and I went out there with Abe because he had some work to do. We had a beautiful hotel suite(that wasn't the miserable part) The problem was that it was 120 DEGREES outside, I have never been so hot in my life. There was a pool that we went to twice a day but it was awful! It was 100 DEGREES and when you stepped in the water you litterally could not feel where the water began, no chill at all! We stayed in the

hotel room until 4pm on the last day-I just couldn't take it! But at least we were all together and we got to see Abe for dinner everynight!


Now for the fun part- We went to the River house for the fourth of July! It was so fun!! We wakeboarded and swam in the river and had a lot of fun with our family! There were a lot of people there and when she would wake up from her nap and everyone was on the boat she would say "mommy where did all my friends go!" We always have fun and it is good to spend the time with the family! We saw fireworks in Blyth at the Fairgrounds, it was a great show and it was all set to music. Then we came home went to the beach and had a birthday bbq for my mom! The week started out bad, but ended so well. All is good!


3 comments:

McLove said...

Sad we missed you guys at the river. Cute pics:)

Nadia said...

It looks like you guys had a fun
4th at the river. And I totally understand - Maddy and I are with Brad right now in NY - I know your thinking, NY is nothing like laughlin, and your right. But we are in the middle of nowhere and pretty much just hang out in the room until Brad gets back. But Id rather us be all together then apart especially on these long trips.

Dianna said...

Boob, that looks so fun. Hot weather is hard with kids cause they are so sensitive to temperature. You told me once your favorite memory was a fourth of july night. Your were somewhare that had fire flys and you said you were laying in the tall grass watching the fire flys and the fire works. I think i'm remembering it right. Did you tell me this or am I making it up? Any ways I think you told me about this and I always think about it on the 4th. Miss ya Boob.