Today the girls and I were driving to see Aunty Heehe in Irvine and we passed a big truck on the freeway. Noelle looked over at the man driving the truck and said "mommy is that Jesus?" I said "No he just looks like Jesus because he has a beard." She replied "He is not Jesus, He needs Jesus, he doesn't know Jesus. I need to see Jesus, but first I need wings. I need wings on my feet and on my back, then I can go see Jesus! I love Jesus, he is my friend! "
My nephew, Tyler Gardner is at the BYU Jerusalem Center, he is keeping a journal of his time there and it is truely inspirational. http://tylergardner.blogspot.com/ read it in chronological order, on the left hand side of the page are the months, read from the bottom up. i love the 4th of July post-
1 comment:
I cannot wait to see your family pics, let me know when the proofs are ready!
Post a Comment