Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pre-Halloween!

























I am so busy right now- I have to study for a mid-term and make costumes tonight (I will have no time tomorrow!) But I have to post these pics of our first and second pumpkin patches and our first dress up Halloween activity. We have totally different Halloween costumes for Halloween night, so I am not spoiling the surprise. Noelle was Dora the Explorer and Chloe was a flower for Trunk or Treat ( an activity held at our church where kids trick or treat out of the trunks of all the cars in the parking lot). I think Noelle got embarassed about her costume because today she asked if she could be a princess instead of Dora. Her Dora costume was so Halarious!! The first pumpkin patch we went to Noelle went on the biggest blow up slide all by herself. Today we went to another one where we met up with some friends to take in all the festivities. Check out the pics they are so funny!

2 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

whatever! those are the cutest costumes ever.

Nadia said...

Dora never looked so good. :)
They look great!!
We are going to be there for Thanksgiving, we should get together...