Monday, June 29, 2009

Aussie Bonfire!









My Auntie Fiona and Uncle Nick are in town with my two cousins Emily and Lauren, all the way from down under! We have been showing them So Cal and all things American, so what could be more American than S'mores on the beach! It was really fun...we roasted hotdogs and marshmellows YUMM! We are all really enjoying their stay and it is so good to catch up. The funny thing with family is that no matter how far away they live or how seldom you see them, when you do see them it is like you have never been apart...they always feel like FAMILY!

3 comments:

McLove said...

So fun! I am glad you get to see your aunt and uncle and cousins! They are all cute:)PS I am still laughing about the pinch her back story by the way that is just claaaaaasiiiick!

Rachel Gillie said...

I love it! I can see a resemblance with the family. I am excited to meet them!

Nadia said...

It looks so pretty there. I miss the sun and the beach - I NEED TO MOVE BACK!!!