Monday, July 6, 2009
Noelle is pulling out all the stops!
It is 9:30pm and I am trying to get Noelle to bed.....She says "First there is something very important I have to do! I have to eat breakfast, then dinner, go to Nana's eat more breakfast then come home watch a good show, then Shrek, then think of a story in my head, then eat more dinner, and I have to make a new chart about going to Nana's and THEN I can go to bed!!!" I said what is the chart about? and she said " it has to say dear nana, then i have to get finding nemo, put it in a back-pack, get the glitter glue, draw on it, let it dry, get my pinky and the dalmation movie and put it all in the back-pack and then take it all to Nana's in the morning but I don't want to forget it and I won't sleep with the backpack and the chart in my hand, and when I do all those chores THEN I will go to bed" .......I think it is going to be a long night~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment