Arizona and the River
Noelle never wears shoes ....ghetto, I know..If I am being honest she is not really fond of pants either.

we went to an awesome kids museum. This was the moon sand table

What a cheese!


We spent hours there to keep out of the heat and we wore down our good moods to the point of no return.
Sorry I have been away so long! I am so busy....it is not even funny....really....I am offically a realtor (insert excitement here...I feel more like weeping from exhaustion than jumping for joy, but that is beside the point.) We went to Arizona and the river, Arizona was hot, but beautiful and the river was fun. Noelle surfed behind the boat for the first time. Wahoo!!! (with abe of course!) She thought it was great!!! Noelle is such a big girl now...she loves the idea of getting big one day and she often tells me she is tired of being small and that it is hard to be little. I bought a dried seaweed snack full of vitamins and minerals but she would not touch it...until I told her that it would help her grow tall. She stood in front of the mirror and ate the whole bag yelling "look how big I am now!" after every bite. Chloe is really funny....she has been saying her first real toddler words that sound like the real word, (instead of baby words which are really just random noises assigned to different things that they want on a regular basis) She says "happy? happy? no happy!" then she puckers up into a cute little frowny face. She is very clever and knows how to get what she wants and who she can get it from ...i feel like a pawn in the game of "Chloe and (sometimes) Noelle rule the world!" Chloe likes to point out babies and like all kids doesn't realize she is one. She will eat anything in site and at break neck speed. I put it on her plate, turn around and its gone! Here are some cute pics from our trips
2 comments:
OMG!! When did Noelle get so big? Your kids are so beautiful :) It was really good to see you over the weekend. Can't wait to see your cute kids again though ;)
Merivale Ive missed you! I haven't seen your blog in forever and your girls are so big!! It would be nice if we lived closer so we could hang out while our husbands are gone for a week!! :)
Post a Comment