Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Festivities!!

Decorating the tree...


Follow the Star...



Candy Cane Lane....


Gardner Family Christmas Party...
\

Christmas...


nana and papa had been up since 5am apparently

it was a little early for mommy and daddy

3 comments:

McLove said...

Cute pictures! Sp fun hanging out with you guys!! Hope you are feeling OK!

Alaine said...

What a fun Christmas!! Hope your Holidays were great! Love to see the girls on the Blog they are growing so fast. I had to laugh alot at the CUTE Christmas card. Especially because the girls are as tall as you all. And I will tell you it will not be long and they will be looking you straight in the eye and then you may even be looking up at them. I reached that point with my baby not very long ago! Congrats on the new baby so happy for you all! Love ya and miss ya!!!

Jen Proffit said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Congrats on a new baby/babies! Wow do we need to catch up. Your family is so cute. I miss being your visiting teacher.