(Noelle took this photo!)
I think it was so great because it was a Sunday, which meant no overly priced fancy resturaunts, no extravagant plans, just a day of simple "I love you" moments. The girls were really excited so we set out their gifts on the table...singing cards, tiny baby brother dolls, chocolate marshmellow hearts and pink roses from Daddy!
I got a beautiful bunch of red roses from my wonderful husband!
After Church we had a Valentines day picnic on our front lawn, it was about 100 degrees, so popsicles ended the meal nicely!!!
Then we went for a walk on the pier!!! What could be better!
We made Daddy his favorite LEMON BARS for dessert, using lemons from our own lemon tree...they were SO GOOD!!! The perfect end to a perfect day with my lovely family!!!
2 comments:
Seems like a perfect day! Cute photos!
i really want a lemon bar!
Post a Comment