My little ones at swimming lessons
Kick girls KICK!!!
While I was at the computer the other day Noelle said mommy drive the TRAIN!!! I looked behind me and realized all the comotion going on had been the invention of a choo choo chain for all their animal friends and I was the driver!!!
Noelle shouting CHuGA-CHuGA choo choo TRAIN- and Chloe joining in!
I decided I hate the dark tile in our kitchen, and I couldn't stand it one more day. Maybe it is the pregnancy inhancing my worst spontanious compulsions but I started hand painting it, with paint made for glass tile. I have to paint each one with a little brush because otherwise the paint pools in the edges and it doesn't look good! Not only that but I decided that a second coat of a pearl shimmer was best. what your looking at took me two hours and it is just one coat! Will I ever finish....(Abe says I better!!~)
Oh MAN!!! thats a lot of TILE!!!!
4 comments:
Cute swimming lesson pics:) I can't believe you started that wild project!! I love it though ... you know I am a sucker for that color!
You are one brave woman, what a project to take on!! Good luck :)
haha you are just like me! and I would totally start a long project like that! your poor hands are going to be exhausted! good luck!
I love that color. Nice choice !! Now get to work mamma :)
Post a Comment