Friday, March 12, 2010

HAWAI'I

Abe and I just got back from the North Shore of Oahu!!! My mom watched the girls and we had an amazing time!
We laid on the beautiful beaches...Abe and I went snorkeling and we saw a sea turtle...the turtle freaked me out and i booked it back to shore as fast as my little fins could paddle, but Abe went swimming with it for a long time! This is Pipeline!
Delicious Shaved Ice!!!
Did you know this is how pinapples grow!?
We saw a show at the PCC!
A full rainbow after a scrumptious Thai meal at Haleiwa Eats!!
Crazy LOUD bird at our hotel...the Turtle Bay Resort!
Our little lovelies who we MISSED so much in all their hawaiian presents !!! Good to be home!

2 comments:

Shauny said...

looks sooo fun! I'm jealous! the girls looks adorable in their dresses!

Rachel Gillie said...

I am so absolutely jealous! I am glad that you two got to go hang out together at the Turtle Bay.