Noelle climbs in Chloe's crib at nap time a lot. So I did not think anything of it when I could hear them over the monitor hysterically laughing instead of napping. I went up there to check on them and the first thing I noticed was Noelle covered in pen...I looked at her and asked her what she had done! She said very innocently " I was just making Chloe into a lion" Then I saw Chloe. Oh the torment of being a little sister
Friday, January 2, 2009
Lion cub!
Noelle climbs in Chloe's crib at nap time a lot. So I did not think anything of it when I could hear them over the monitor hysterically laughing instead of napping. I went up there to check on them and the first thing I noticed was Noelle covered in pen...I looked at her and asked her what she had done! She said very innocently " I was just making Chloe into a lion" Then I saw Chloe. Oh the torment of being a little sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment