Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 27th BIRTHdAY!







 SO CLOSE TO 30 I CAN FEEL IT!!! I had a great day.  Abe made blueberry pancakes and I opened my presents from Noelle and Chloe -neither them nor I could wait!.  Noelle went to pick them out with Abe the day before and she came in the door and said "Mommy we bought you some....TOYS"  i was so afraid that she was going to spoil the surprise but she didn't, that is not right that second! An hour later out of the blue with no context of conversation blurted out "mommy - I got you a candle and chloe got you a candle and they smell BEAUTIFUL!"   
     Noelle went to ballet class and for the first time...didn't cry at all.  That means every Wednesday at 10:30 I get to drop her off and shop along mainstreet for an hour with only one kid! So that was a great birthday present in and of itself.  Then we had a family party at BJS Pizza! Kim and Aaron, little Hayley, Taylor and Little Aaron, Hayley and Brian, Ric, Rachel, and Macady, My mom ( and even DAD via telephone and spirit) and Shellie and Avery were all there with Abe, myself and our girls! I scored big time with all the gifts THANKS GUYS-LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

And what a fun birthday it was!

McLove said...

I am glad I got to be there!!!! Happy 27th year to you!