Ok I know, I know but I could not resist! A friend of mine told me about a cutest kid contest on REGIS AND KELLY so I entered Noelle and Chloe!! These are the pics I used!1 I think you have to vote on the website on March 9th Ill keep you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
your whole family is so cute! I love these pics---I thought about doing this with Max and Audrey, we'll see though. I miss seeing you!
I love it!! I wanted to enter Dallen but he doesn't meet the age requirements :) This year I'll vote for you and next year you can vote for me!! Love your beautiful family :)
Love the pics! Remind me to vote!
Hope you had a great party! I just got your message. For future parties, my cell is 949-412-8752. Congrats on passing your RE exam! Call me anytime. I'm actually sending out an e-vite tpday for a bow party at my moms on Feb. 20th. Hope you can come!
I agree that Abe is super handsome... he is so handsome, in fact, that I didn't have to think twice when he offered to give me a full body massage during Y2k.
Post a Comment