Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wahoo!


Noelle was pretending to be mad, to be funny -but what a face! HaHaHa

Chloe WALKS and Noelle gets bangs!
Chloe took her first three steps at Nana's house while Abe and I were at a movie :(
I knew she was close so I had watched like a hawk for days.  Nana truly saw the first unaided steps. Since then she is a walking professional!  She walks the entire length of the living room no problem. Way to GO CLO!!!
Noelle suffers from 'I can't see cuz my hair is always in my face' So yesterday I took the scissors and fixed the problem!!!  I just snipped everything that was in her way... Abe was extremely skeptical, but it turned out great!! She looks so grown up now, with her first little DO!!

5 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

I knew as soon as I saw them that you cut them ... why? They look fabulous, so it's not quality ... it is just because I know that you could never wait long enough for someone else to do it. And due to this impatience you are an awesome self-taught stylist!

McLove said...

Chloe walks!!! Hurray. Sad that you missed it:( but fun for your mom! I new she would do it soon. Noelle's bangs look cute. Good work! Fun hanging with you guys last week. Wish we lived closer:)

McLove said...

That is hilarious. I was just looking for it today when I unpacked the frame. Funny stuff I will have to get it next time I see you. it is adorable;)

Dianna said...

Boob, your girls are so cute. Thats awesome that Chloe walks. Why do kids grow up so fast. That is funny that Noelle said "right now or after naps." I love our kids. What if they did get married. That would be sweet. Miss ya boob.

Nadia said...

SOOO cute. I love that crusty look - nice attitude Noelle.